This is an Interior Designer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a progressive Interior Designer. You will manage the look and feel of the space design of a variety of projects.
- Design layouts for different spaces that are practical yet aesthetically pleasing.
- Develop a guideline for color and texture combinations for the spaces.
- Assess the look and feel of existing spaces.
- Draw design blueprints and present layouts and mockups to stakeholders.
- Estimate all costs according to the located budgets.
- Recommend the purchase of decorative non-inventory items.
- Oversee the execution of the design together with architects, designers, engineers, and constructors.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Strong portfolio of previous interior design projects.
- Knowledge of different design principles, colors and lighting, materials and furniture.
- Great presentation and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, 3D Max, SketchUp, or relevant design software.
- [X] year(s) experience working in interior design.
- A proven track record of designing interior spaces, consulting interior design, or planning space renovations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Interior Design or relevant fields.