This is an Investment Analyst job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Investment Analyst. You will conduct research and assess the prospective performance of different investment avenues.
- Build investment strategies by assessing current market trends, financial statements, financial models, and other indicators.
- Analyze value building activities to prepare appraisal reports.
- Gather information about the client investments to assist with valuation.
- Stay updated with market trends and new investment opportunities.
- Respond to inquiries from investors, borrowers, and other professionals.
- Research appropriate industry guidelines and regulations as needed.
- Provide information and data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with fund managers and industry professionals.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience working as an Investment Analyst.
- In-depth understanding of financial metrics, setup, and statistics.
- Familiarity with finance investment laws and regulations.
- Strong propensity for data research and analysis.
- Experience with appropriate software systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Finance or relevant fields.