This is an iOS Developer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an adept iOS Developer. You will develop mobile applications in a variety of different fields and push the limits of mobile technologies.
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products to clients.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Experience with development in Objective-C, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Solid knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.) and programming tools (Xcode, Git, etc.).
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.