- Develop new software applications from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance.
- Write good code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Guarantee the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Understand asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Strong understanding of compatibility issues across browsers.
- Experience with performing QA tests alongside development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.