This is a Leasing Agent job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a self-motivated Leasing Agent. You are responsible for finding and persuading prospective clients to lease properties.
- Identify prospects’ living standards and budgets.
- Market promotions and discounted lease offers.
- Walk potential residents through available apartments for rent.
- Respond to phone, email, and walk-in inquiries for housing.
- Develop marketing materials, promotional emails and flyers to advertise available properties.
- Ensure that recently vacated properties are cleaned and ready to be viewed by potential renters.
- Follow-up with prospective renters to assess/re-assess their needs and requirements.
- Negotiate leasing terms with the goal of closing deals.
- Search and update information regarding available properties.
- Facilitate properties’ maintenance when necessary.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to present apartments in a convincing manner.
- [X] year(s) experience in the leasing of rental properties.
- A proven track record of successful sales.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- An understanding of the target market demographic.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws, and other related regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Real Estate or relevant fields.