This is a Leasing Consultant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Leasing Consultant. You will be responsible for the development of our leasing strategy, policies and procedures.
- Develop profiles for the target demographic.
- Present properties to prospects in a helpful and persuasive manner.
- Assess current marketing strategy and make improvements.
- Create customized leasing approach for each location.
- Negotiate the terms of lease that will maximize profitability.
- Assess applications and conduct background research.
- Perform annual analysis to identity leasing trends according to the time of year and location.
- Present findings from analyses and other research to the Management team.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of working as a Leasing Consultant with successful sales.
- Solid knowledge of leasing regulations and rules.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Project Management Certifications in the field is a plus.
- Ability to make evidence-based recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Management or equivalents.