This is a Legal Counsel job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a dedicated Legal Counsel. You will make sure that our business adhere to law by giving legal advice and monitor all applicable legal aspects.
- Advise executives on relevant legal issues of the business.
- Oversee internal policies.
- Manage risks in business operations and decisions.
- Draft legal papers, contracts, agreements, and other legal documents as needed.
- Apply abstract principles of law to the concrete facts of a case.
- Protect patents, trademarks, and industrial designs.
- Facilitate the development of documents needed for the transfer of real property.
- Handle litigation.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Specialty in administrative law and procedures.
- [X] year(s) experience working as a Legal Counsel for businesses.
- A proven track record of creating effective legal strategies.
- High work ethic.
- Arbitration, mediation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Law or equivalents.