This is a Machine Operator job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a high skilled Machine Operator. You will take full charge of the operation and maintenance of our machines to ensure efficiency in production.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Work with equipment that requires precision on a daily basis.
- Interact with Machines and Equipment that utilize CAD or CAM technology.
- Fix machine errors in order to increase production.
- Communicate software errors/incompatibility to line managers.
- Use goals sheet to track machine output on an hourly basis.
- Ensure that machine fittings, and moveable pieces are in the right position before activating the equipment.
- Make sure that machines are fully stocked with raw materials in order to produce the desired product.
- Change machine fittings when the factory changes production items.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of working as a Machine Operator or relevant roles.
- Solid technical knowledge and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain repetitive movements with extreme precision.
- Health and Safety Certification training from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) or other related regulatory industry.
- High school diploma or equivalents.