This is a Maintenance Technician job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a responsible Maintenance Technician. You are responsible for preserving the good condition and functionality of our working space and tools.
- Perform regular maintenance on equipment.
- Diagnose problems with malfunctioning equipment.
- Make sure that equipment is functioning according to Safety regulations.
- Detect and repair defective parts and/or materials.
- Do painting, HVAC installations when necessary.
- Complete shift reports to communicate with other technicians.
- Work with other technicians to solve multifaceted problems.
- Complete daily rounds along with check off sheets.
- Manually repair tools as needed.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Experience as a Maintenance Technician.
- An active Driver’s License.
- Ability to work alternating shifts (e.g. every other weekend).
- Appropriate Certifications for the equipment in use.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of safety requirements for the appropriate equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalents.