This is a Management Consultant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a highly motivated Management Consultant. You can think through complex problems and offer multi-faceted solutions that are feasible.
- Use different project management methodologies to complete projects.
- Perform assessments to identify the needs of the client.
- Use performance metrics to measure the scope of the problem.
- Determine possible solutions to the client’s problem.
- Test the solution on a small group to assess effectiveness before full-scale implementation.
- Implement the solution throughout the entire organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the solution after a determined period of time.
- Work with internal, external consultants and other experts.
- Host workshops and other events to develop buy-in throughout the organization.
- Submit project reports and findings to the Management team.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a Management Consultant, or relevant roles in consulting and operational management.
- Strong knowledge of project management and change management methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving and coaching abilities.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Good social acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.