This is a Market Research Analyst job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional Market Research Analyst. You will provide the information that affects directly the decision making for product designs and promotions.
- Identify market trends by conducting various methods (e.g. survey, one-on-one interview, focus group)
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion.
- Prepare reports for non-technical clients to describe market share and areas of opportunity.
- Communicate research findings to project managers and clients.
- Develop customer demographic profiles.
- Review and give feedback for client marketing plans.
- Identify niche market opportunities for clients.
- Provide visual presentations of statistical breakdowns.
- Make recommendations for feasible methods for market penetration.
- Compile data from competitors for benchmarking.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in Market Research.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Great command of MS Office and statistical programs/software.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Marketing or relevant fields.