This is a Marketeer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are searching for a professional Marketeer. You will contribute to a variety of projects from content and graphics to publishing final materials.
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategy.
- Design branding materials, including logos, graphics, templates and other images.
- Use statistics and other tools to track the effectiveness of the existing marketing strategy.
- Provide feedback to marketing and management team.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, web specialists, and other technical team members to create successful marketing campaigns.
- Use social media to advertise products and solutions.
- Develop strategically placed advertisements to reach niche demographic.
- Communicate new strategies to other members of the team.
- Present findings to management team.
- Initiate new marketing tactics and techniques to include for next year’s strategy.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Strong propensity for analysis and research.
- Ability to develop catchy and appealing ads and campaigns.
- [X] year(s) experience in Marketing.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Marketing or relevant fields.