This is a Marketing Assistant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are searching for a hard-working Marketing Assistant. You will support our marketing campaigns and marketing strategies’ implementation.
- Help write content for marketing materials, such as brochures, email blasts, and posters.
- Review slides for PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with market research activities.
- Gather and review marketing data from various channels (e.g. market research questionnaires, social media, web analytics)
- Work on promotional activities.
- Manage check-ins and attendees at promotional events.
- Respond to client requests for information.
- Perform analysis from questionnaires to understand customer needs.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Experience in marketing activities.
- Ability to perform self-directed tasks.
- Great propensity for persistence.
- Ability to learn new skills and multitask.
- Great command of MS Office, marketing software and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Marketing or relevant fields.