This is a Marketing Director job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Director. You will breathe life into our company’s marketing strategies and strengthen our market position.
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy, and team.
- Utilize a reporting system to communicate with subordinates regarding progress towards goals and new initiatives.
- Make sure that the marketing department takes advantage of existing resources within the company.
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Justify marketing expenditures and advocate for necessary items to be included in the budget.
- Oversee communications to ensure that marketing messages reflect the company message and do not contain offensive content.
- Work with vendors for large partnerships and contracts.
- Analyze niche markets and new ideas that will increase profitability.
- Think of ways that marketing can contribute to the vision of the organization.
- Develop relationships with clients, government officials and stakeholders.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience working as a Marketing Director or relevant roles.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research and analytic tools.
- Ability to foresee new trends in the marketplace.
- Ability to implement raw concepts from the inception stage to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Marketing, Communication, or relevant fields.