This is a Marketing Executive job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive. You will manage marketing strategies, campaigns and all activities that get our brand and reputation out there.
- Develop and improve upon existing marketing strategies considering marketing budgets and expenses.
- Consult market research to assess current trends and brand awareness.
- Handle different clients in a variety of industries.
- Network with suppliers, partner organizations, large contractors, and other professionals.
- Manage marketing materials (e.g. leaflets, cards, emails, websites).
- Maintain and update consumer databases.
- Secure opportunities for company sponsorship.
- Evaluate and approve marketing campaigns prior to launch.
- Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics, and write performance reports.
- Negotiate advertising placements for magazine, television and radio.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, copiers, and other technical specialist to develop premier campaigns.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- In-depth knowledge of interpreting and improve market research data, data analysis, and statistics.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies and using marketing best practices.
- Great command of MS Office and marketing software and tools.
- [X] year(s) experience working as a Marketing Executive or equivalents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant fields.