This is a Mechanical Engineer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an expert Mechanical Engineer. You will design and produce innovative mechanical components for our products.
- Provide expertise for a variety of projects from designing and prototyping to manufacturing.
- Provide sounding solutions to emerging problems.
- Conduct research to provide advice to clients who request Subject Matter Expert (SME) consultations.
- Review technical proposals to assess keywords and industry terminology.
- Draft corrections for technical contracts.
- Outline engineering processes for the creation of training and development materials.
- Visit client sites to evaluate quality of completed projects.
- Speak to clients about industry standards from recent publications and/or other industry sources.
- Recommend technical capabilities required for the completion of projects.
- Assist companies with the proposal selection process.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Appropriate certifications recognized by the Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- A proven track record of engineering successful mechanical components.
- Experience with product lifecycle management.
- Great command of 2D and 3D design and manufacturing software.
- Solid knowledge of engineering analysis tools, systems, and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Engineering or relevant fields.