This is an Office Assistant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a self-starter Office Assistant. You will be the face of our company and the backbone of the daily life of the office.
- Undertake various office support tasks under pressure.
- Welcome visitors in person or via telephone.
- Maintain a safe and clean office. Notify HR when there are issues to be addressed.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Prepare, receive, and log mails and shipments.
- Manage office supplies and equipment inventory.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as an office assistant or similar positions.
- Enjoy wearing many hats, multitasking, running errands.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience in working in a team in an office environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in relevant fields.