This is an Office Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager. You will help improve our workplace so that great work can be done.
- Manage all facilities in the office, from organizing cleaners to weekly ordering supplies.
- Be the go-to person for office operations like maintenance, mail, supplies, equipment.
- Organize schedules, meetings, and appointments.
- Make sure the bookkeeping is up-to-date.
- Assist accountants with VAT reviews at the end of financial years.
- Keep a record of procurements and pay bills when due.
- Ensure that all purchases are in budget and approved by a senior member.
- Build long-lasting relationships with our suppliers, vendors, service providers.
- Ad-hoc administrate when needed.
- Keep the office up-to-date with policies.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in managing office.
- A proven track record of handling a variety of administrative tasks.
- Sound knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Great organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in relevant fields.