This is an Operations Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager. You will help improve our company’s performance and profitability.
- Set up the overall structure and tools that maximize the staff’s potential.
- Plan and direct our company’s operations in alignment with regulations and requirements.
- Implement effective methods and strategies to secure organizational well-being.
- Analyze financial statements to optimize resources and enhance profitability.
- Material and equipment procurement.
- Monitor production KPI’s and perform quality controls.
- Develop Health and Safety policies. Mentor, coach, and supervise staff.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as an operations manager or relevant positions.
- Sound knowledge of organization and operations management.
- Exceptional organization, social and commercial skills.
- A proven track record of developing budget and leadership.
- Proficiency in databases, MS Office.
- Effective communication with all levels of our company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Operations Management or relevant fields.