This is an Ophthalmologist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an adept Ophthalmologist. Our specialized team has developed a strong client base that is waiting to benefit from your services.
- Provide long-term care for patients.
- Collaborate with maxillofacial surgeons, neurologists, and other professionals.
- Use operating microscope to carryout minor surgeries.
- Help patients manage inflammation associated with vascular and neurological diseases that impair vision.
- Assist in the maintenance and sterilization of regularly used equipment.
- Administer treatments such as therapy and intraocular implants.
- Prescribe treatment plans for complex ophthalmic conditions.
- Address chronic symptoms and/or side effects associated with the medication or the disease.
- Communicate patient progress to Optometrist to modify lens prescriptions.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Knowledge of alternative treatments for chronic eye diseases.
- [X] year(s) of experience in Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- Strong communication and patient management skills.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- A Medical Degree and a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).