This is an Orthodontist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an adept Orthodontist. Our specialized team has developed a strong client base that is waiting to benefit from your services.
- Collaborate with assistants to take care of dental problems.
- Perform examinations to assess patient needs.
- Design and create teeth molds.
- Fit patients for dentures, braces, and other orthodontic appliances.
- Assess the severity of conditions such as underbites, overbites, spacing, crowding and others.
- Tightening braces on a regular basis, or as needed.
- Provide instructions for the regular care of appliances while eating or sleeping.
- Administer medication to address patient discomfort during procedures.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent patient management skills.
- Knowledge of various molds, metals, and headgear.
- Specialization in teeth straightening.
- [X] year(s) experience in Dentistry.
- A Medical Degree and Licensing from the Board of Orthodontists.