This is an Orthopedic Surgeon job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an expert Orthopedic Surgeon. We design shorter shifts for our doctors and an on-call/weekend rotation that is suitable for everyone. Enjoy a higher salary, more vacation time and a full-coverage medical plan.
- Conduct patient interviews to verify medical history.
- Perform diagnostic tests such as MRIs, X-Rays, and take blood samples.
- Recommend treatments such as therapeutic exercise, nutrition, and other non-invasive solutions.
- Perform surgical procedures to re-align/mend broken bones.
- Prescribe and administer pain medications.
- Create care plans for patients returning from surgery.
- Educate and supervise student residents.
- Ensure that medical records are complete and accurate.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Experience with hand, foot, and spine surgery.
- Certification with the Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Ability to communicate sensitive information to families and guardians.
- Excellent patient management skills.
- A Medical Degree with and residency specialization in Emergency Medicine.