This is an Outbound Sales job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are searching for a highly motivated, self-directed Sales Person. You are as enthusiastic about sales as we are, or even more.
- Cold call and cold email leads.
- Attend networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads.
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads.
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic.
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects.
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to regional leaders.
- Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals.
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to develop strong, lasting relationships.
- Ability to convince and persuade.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding past sales objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Finance, Marketing, or relevant fields.