This is a Pediatrician job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a skilled Pediatrician. You will handle young patients’ health in a pleasant and children-friendly manner.
- Vaccinate patients for mumps, measles, and chickenpox.
- Verify the receipt of vaccinations for school and other purposes.
- Handle patients with a variety of medical ailments, including acne, gastrointestinal pain, or muscular dystrophy.
- Counsel parents about therapies, vaccinations, and medication.
- Treat children with growth and development concerns.
- Ensure that children with special needs receive the appropriate classroom care.
- Write authorizations for in school services of para-professionals and other aides.
- Direct the activities of nurses, technicians, and other support staff.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Knowledge of procedures for working with the families of patients under the age of 18.
- Friendly, and approachable disposition with children.
- Experience working with a Critical Care Pediatric Unit.
- Excellent communication and patient management skills.
- Completion of residency and Certification from the Board of Pediatricians
- A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate State.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.