This is a Pedodontist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a highly-skilled Pedodontist. You will take care of young patients’ teeth health and help them build life-long good hygiene habits.
- Recommend regular hygiene appointments for re-occurring patients.
- Counsel parents about how to care for patients’ teeth (and related appliances) on a regular basis.
- Diagnose and treat diseases of the teeth and gums.
- Follow infection control procedures when operating on patients.
- Respond to dental emergencies.
- Regularly update patients’ medical records after each visit.
- Take dental impressions to prepare for the creation of crowns and/or implants.
- Take X-Rays of impacted teeth to determine the need for surgical procedures.
- Treat children with growth and development concerns.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to care for young patients with disabilities and other specialized needs.
- Knowledge of procedures for working with the families of patients under the age of 18.
- Friendly, and approachable disposition with children.
- Excellent communication and patient management skills.
- [X] year(s) of experience in Dentistry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- A Medical Degree and Licensing from the Board of Orthodontists.