This is a PHP Developer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are seeking a talented PHP Developer. You will maintain current systems, manage servers, and build new projects.
- Build reusable PHP modules.
- Write good code.
- Work on all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Work with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements.
- Troubleshoot to solve architectural challenges and performance problems.
- Integrate solutions for data-storage and data-backup.
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Experience with common open source tools, relational databases, and version control tools.
- Experience with PHP 5 and other relevant tools.
- [X] year(s) experience in application/software development.
- Ability to work with UNIX commands.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.