This is a Physical Therapist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a passionate Physical Therapist. You will accompany patients with their restoring journey.
- Administer intake exams to determine and/or confirm the diagnosis.
- Work with the patient and the treatment team to develop overall treatment plan and timelines.
- Develop rapport with patients.
- Document patient progress towards established goals.
- Measure the physical strength of the patient in the affected area.
- Facilitate and oversee implementation of the intervention treatments.
- Review patient medical records.
- Provide discharge instructions for patients after they have made satisfactory progress.
- Obtain patient consent before administering treatments.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Patient but encouraging bedside manner.
- Experience working with traumatic injuries.
- Excellent communication and patient management skills.
- [X] year(s) working as a Physical Therapist.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Rehabilitative Therapy or relevant fields.