This is a Physiotherapist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a passionate Physiotherapist. You will care for elderly patients to ensure the best quality of life.
- Evaluate patients to determine whether physiotherapy interventions are necessary.
- Assess patients in accordance with the professional practice guidelines and standards.
- Treat patients with movement disorders that were acquired through injury or have been present since birth.
- Regularly measure patient progress by looking for signs of decreased stiffness, pain, and discomfort.
- Refer patients to other specialists for massages, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, or other specialized treatments.
- Facilitate treatments dictated by patient treatment plans.
- Recommend new tools and equipment to assist patients with regular exercise.
- Educate patients about the importance of treatments for healing.
- Attend staff meetings to gather information and discuss patient treatment plans.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Experience working with an elderly population.
- Excellent communication and patient management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Physiotherapy or relevant fields.