This is a Plastic Surgeon job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a skilled Plastic Surgeon. You will help enhance many lives with our team of passionate physicians.
- Perform exams to assess the patient’s deformity, illness, or otherwise affected area.
- Treat patients in need of reconstructive, cosmetic and corrective surgeries.
- Operate on patients who desire to augment/beautify various body parts.
- Schedule patients for and perform non-invasive procedures (e.g. botox injections, chemical peels, or hair implants).
- Conduct procedures for the sterilization of surgical equipment.
- Consult patients about the dangers and risks of undergoing surgical procedures.
- Determine whether patients are healthy enough to benefit from surgical procedures.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a Plastic Surgeon.
- A Medical Degree and Osteopathic Medical Licensing.
- Board Certification.
- Experience with reconstruction surgery.
- Strong ability to perform procedures on the hands and face.
- Excellent communication and patient management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.