This is a Product Designer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer. You will design products that look good, function well, and stay within budget to maximize profit.
- Identify the appropriate texture, materials, and key technical work.
- Work with purchasing manager to procure the appropriate materials at the best value.
- Watch consumer trends to identify desirable product traits.
- Consider comfort and usability when designing new products.
- Sit in on feedback sessions to obtain feedback from the users.
- Modify products in accordance with feedback from users and test groups.
- Review budget and monthly expenditures to understand whether certain costs are feasible.
- Reconcile petty cash and other spending accounts.
- Work closely with other product specialists and product managers.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- An exceptional eye for color and shapes, usability and durability.
- Ability to spot and anticipate product flaws.
- [X] year(s) experience in Product Design.
- Knowledgeable about business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Product Design or relevant fields.