This is a Product Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for passionate Product Manager. You take pride in building products that customers love.
- Lead product development with an overarching control of product’s design, UX.
- Devise product’s strategic planning and implement tactics.
- Measure, manage, and optimize product’s performance to improve conversion.
- Conduct user and A/B testing as part of market research.
- Work closely with CTO in term of technology.
- Work closely with CMO to translate consumer behavior, growth hack, viral impact, and traffic into successful product.
- Identify opportunities and generate insights for product development.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in developing technology product throughout its life cycle.
- Sound knowledge of customer-focused design and usability principles.
- Experience in Agile development practices and wire-framing processes.
- A passion for new technology and how it is used to develop great products.
- Excellent ability at managing tasks, prioritizing, and paying attention to detail.
- A high level of motivation and commitment to take responsibility for the product.
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or equivalent.