This is a Program Coordinator job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a capable Program Coordinator. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to ensure our programs’ smooth operations.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the programs.
- Schedule calls, meetings, and follow up all items in the agenda.
- Thoroughly monitor workload, working hours, and the progress of employees working in the programs.
- Utilize strategies for the management of internal staff.
- Assist in the updating of project files, plans, budgets, and policies.
- Coordinate data collected from the programs.
- Maintain documentation from programs’ activities.
- Disseminate reports to the management team.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in coordinating programs in a relevant sector.
- Strong knowledge of program management’s procedures and practices.
- Great command of MS Office and program management software.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.