This is a Program Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager. You will work directly with clients to guarantee that the deliverables fulfil their requirements and concepts.
- Develop strategies and tactics to ensure desirable deliverables.
- Recruit, manage, and execute projects efficiently.
- Train and provide guidance to staff so that they complete procedures and reach goals.
- Update procedures for all execution activities. Document the process.
- Develop, implement, and assess the quality control process during the production of deliverables.
- Coordinate resource and assign it properly.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a program manager or relevant roles.
- Knowledge of standards, recommended practices, and industry codes in program management.
- A proven track record of managing staff of different departments to produce deliverables according to schedule.
- Good command of MS Office and program management software like Basecamp, MS Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Management or relevant fields.