This is a Programmer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a highly-skilled Programmer. You will develop and build the products that will put our company at the forefront of innovation.
- Review program objectives to confirm project requirements.
- Work with analysts, supervisors, and clients to input data and output requirements.
- Analyze requirements in order to arrange the correct programming sequence and appropriate programming languages.
- Convert work flow information in order to encode project requirements.
- Document program development and revisions in order maintain a historical record.
- Develop new applications from the concept inception phase to the testing phase.
- Conduct iterative tests to continually improve program and make recommended modifications.
- Provide tutorials and presentations to prepare program users.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A passion for technology and building software.
- In-depth knowledge of common programming languages (e.g. C++, Python, and Java) and framework (e.g. JSF, Wicket, and GWT)
- Experience with databases such as SQL and Oracle.
- [X] year(s) experience in Software Design with live products or projects.
- Ability to apply technical theories, principles and techniques.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.