This is a Project Coordinator job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a passionate Project Coordinator. You will facilitate creative and dynamic ideas’ execution within the context of the budget that is allocated for each project.
- Locate and distribute the appropriate resources, equipment, information.
- Follow the standards for production, productivity, and problem resolution.
- Identify problems in the work process in order make improvements.
- Take recommendations from the clients and Management team in order re-organize projects.
- Ensure that each team member is able to complete deliverables according to project deadlines.
- Prepare project proposal, timeline, and budget.
- Communicate with team members and clients to provide project updates, changes to requirements, and anything needed.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in Project Management in a relevant sector.
- Ability to lead a project team by setting a positive example.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Great command of MS Office and project management software/tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.