This is a Project Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an energetic Project Manager. You will balance client and company needs while considering resources, timelines, and business requirements.
- Create charts to display a timeline for project goals, objectives, and milestones.
- Hold meetings with project team to disseminate updates, or changes to the plan.
- Communicate information from client meetings to team members to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
- Review work submitted by team members.
- Address any logistical issues that may hinder project progress.
- Work with project team to evaluate final deliverables before submission to the client.
- Probe clients for other opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive project reports.
- Facilitate post project meetings to establish project takeaways.
- Assess team member performance during and after projects.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A track record of managing projects in the company’s market sector.
- Ability to understand and improve upon client requirements.
- Ability to hold team members accountable for goals, and take responsibility for the work.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and organize an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.