This is a QA Engineer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Engineer). You will ensure that we optimize products and maximize profits.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs.
- Complete projects, review, and reports as needed.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) working in software development.
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.
- A proven track record of writing and running a variety of tests.
- Ability to spot flaws and inconsistencies.
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze complicated data sets.
- Strong propensity for research and investigation.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.