This is a Quality Assurance Engineer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer. You will develop the processes that keep our product’s highest standard and meet both external and internal requirements.
- Conduct investigations to perform a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for faulty processes.
- Develop standardized plans for the testing of procedures and outcomes.
- Document defects in product performance and/or functionality.
- Document quality records, statistical analysis, and other relevant data.
- Provide workshops to develop buy-in from stakeholders and process participants.
- Develop strategies and methods for continuous improvement.
- Facilitate pilot testing of newly developed processes.
- Provide instructions about improved methods for replication in other locations.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Knowledge of quality improvement and engineering project methodologies.
- Sound understanding of applicable law and regulations.
- [X] year(s) experience in Quality Assurance.
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance’s data analysis and methodologies.
- Strong eye for detail and organizational skills.
- [X] degree in Civil Engineering or relevant fields.