This is a Quality Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a thorough Quality Manager. You will bring our product to the next level by improving its consistency, superiority, and delivery.
- Design and establish new procedures for quality control.
- Review customer requirements as a basis for process changes.
- Ensure that nationwide and international locations share a consistent product quality.
- Compliance with health and safety guidelines and regulation.
- Inspect and evaluate final output.
- Provide outlines of production procedures in order to train new employees.
- Use the appropriate tools to document performance and analyze data.
- Present periodical reports to the management team.
- Identify critical process and project flaws throughout the product development procedures.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Flawless data analysis skills.
- A proven track record of handling large scale implementations.
- Ability to measure processes with precision.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of quality control procedures and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.