This is a Radiologist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a Radiologist. You will work with other talented physicians to develop all aspects of our Radiology department.
- Accurately interpret the results from Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRIs) and Computer Tomography (CT) scans.
- Discuss diagnostic test results with other physicians, specialists and/or family members.
- Conduct standard procedures, including transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter placement, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty, among others.
- Collaborate with lab technicians to guarantee image quality.
- Confer with other radiologists and other specialists before diagnosing rare conditions.
- Oversee the sedation of patients before and after examinations.
- Follow protocol for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in Radiology, X-ray, and Ultrasound.
- Excellent communication and patient management skills.
- Hard working and strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- A Medical Degree and completion of the Medical Licensing Examination.