This is a Real Estate Agent job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a competent Real Estate Agent. You will be the perfect middleman who caters to the needs of both properties’ sellers and buyers.
- Help clients search through listings.
- Make appointments with clients to show properties.
- Process payments for the retainer and final commission of the sale.
- Probe clients for more information on their properties needs and desires.
- Collect information about client income level and expenses to assist with the loan application.
- Provide clients with recommendations for other consultants (e.g. loan processors, home inspectors).
- Help clients understand contracts and other bank and legal requirements.
- Communicate with lawyer, bank, and other members of the home buying team.
- Assist clients with closing procedures.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in real estate/property management.
- A proven track record of successful deals.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Licensing in real estate or other applicable certifications for the geographic area.