This is a Real Estate Broker job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Broker. You will provide excellent service to both landlords and prospective buyers to reach win-win agreements.
- Advise landlords on the best promoting strategies for their properties.
- Assist properties promotion with applicable channels and techniques.
- Recruit and train junior real-estate agents.
- Develop partnerships with banks, loan processors, and other professionals in the business.
- Build client profiles and buyer personas in order to match the right buyers with the right property.
- Provide buyers with advice about properties, local neighborhoods, and other community aspects.
- Moderate the dealing process to make sure that both ends get satisfaction.
- Make sure that all legal documents are filled and signed.
- Provide workshops and participate in other networking opportunities to generate leads.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Active client list, and ability to leverage networks to generate leads.
- At least [X] year(s) experience as a Real Estate Broker.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the local market and the geographic region.
- Real-Estate Licensing and/or other appropriate licensing and certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- High school diploma.