This is a Receptionist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are seeking a professional Receptionist. You will be at the forefront of our company and provide excellent administrative support.
- Take messages for staff who is not available.
- Keep office and reception area neat and clean.
- Welcome visitors and answer their requests in a professional manner.
- Receive and forward phone calls appropriately.
- Receive and distribute mails and deliveries as needed.
- Follow company’s security guidelines by logging visits, handing out visitor badges.
- Manage appointments agenda and book rooms accordingly.
- Assist with other administrative tasks such as photocopying, faxing, ordering.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to work independently.
- A proven track record of working in relevant roles.
- Resourceful, pro-active, and professional.
- Excellent organizing and multitasking skills.
- Great command of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- High school diploma.