This is a Recruiter job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiter. You will be the first layer in our quest to find the best and brightest workers.
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives (e.g. the number of sourced candidates, resumes viewed per week).
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates.
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Draft and proofread job descriptions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Post openings to job boards and other position appropriate channels.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Submit resumes of qualified applicants to the Hiring Manager.
- Interview candidates with the appropriate methods and framework.
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to learn about the position requirements for different industries.
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- A proven track recording of working on full recruitment cycles.
- In-depth knowledge of different kinds of interviews and selection processes.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and candidate databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.