This is a Recruitment Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a creative Recruitment Manager. You have a strong work ethic and use an enthusiastic approach to find qualified candidates for companies.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies, tactics, funnels, and procedures.
- Communicate recruitment goals and objectives with recruiters.
- Train recruiters to perform resume searches on external databases (e.g., Monster, Careerbuilder).
- Maintain the internal candidate database (e.g. updating contact information, candidates’ geographical locations, and availability for new work).
- Communicate with the team to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans.
- Research and recommend new sources for the recruitment of active and passive candidates.
- Build networks to find qualified candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate their qualifications and whether they meet the position requirements.
- Prepare weekly reports for clients to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found.
- Proof read job descriptions and other related materials.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A proven track record of managing recruiters for multiple clients.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics, and guidelines.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Human Resources or relevant fields.