This is a Reporter job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are searching for a talented and dedicated Reporter. You will deliver top-notch stories that are well researched and crafted.
- Cover a wide variety of stories.
- Conduct impromptu and scheduled interviews.
- Plan, edit, and write stories to be broadcasted.
- Verify information provided by interviewees by conducting research.
- Finalize news content according to publishing deadlines.
- Perform the functions of a news anchor on certain occasions.
- Review finalized articles to ensure a high production quality.
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in covering news stories in the field.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Strong knowledge of media processes.
- Excellent communication and research skills.
- Charismatic and magnetic personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Journalism or relevant fields.