This is a Restaurant Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a competent Restaurant Managers. You will contribute greatly to our restaurant’s high-quality service and profitability.
- Train and manage waiters and waitresses, clean-up crew, and other staff.
- Provide the best customer service and respond promptly to complaints.
- Make sure that all food and drink preparation is carried out according to the appropriate standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that tables are charged appropriately for food purchases.
- Cash out tip adjustments and disseminate tips to wait staff.
- Process payroll for all restaurant employees.
- Perform weekly inventory checks and order new supplies.
- Take responsibility for the performance of the restaurant staff.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to make cost effective decisions.
- Lead all staff by setting a positive example.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong knowledge of food and wine combination.
- [X] year(s) experience in restaurant management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration, Culinary, or relevant fields.