This is a Ruby on Rails Developer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an adept Ruby on Rails Developer. You will build amazing products with our team of talented developers.
- Write maintainable and clean code.
- Design scalable and stable features.
- Work on all phases of the development lifecycle, including continuous integration, tests deployment, and refactoring.
- Develop patches to fix software bugs on a frequent basis.
- Communicate and collaborate with other Developers and QA Engineers to ensure smooth operations in product development.
- Keep updated with the latest innovations and best practices in the industry.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of developing applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Having highly interactive applications published is a plus.
- A clear understanding of object oriented analysis and design.
- In-depth knowledge of common databases like NoSQL.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.