This is a Sales Assistant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Assistant. You will provide outstanding customer service to increase revenue and meet sales goals.
- Input invoice and bill-back data.
- Analyze, consolidate, and forward daily action summaries to managers.
- Use data to investigate the logistical history to resolve order and inventory problems.
- Research promotion details, regular, and special prices to resolve pricing discrepancies.
- Offer product, promotion, and pricing information by exploring customer requests.
- Offer sales projections by creating and sending sales tracking reports.
- Send samples by entering requests, handling shipping, and informing customers.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Collect data to create informative sales presentations.
- Monitor sales expenses by analyzing, tracking, and summarizing expenses.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of working in retail sales and achieving sales quota.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Customer-centered focus.
- A high level of professionalism.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.