This is a Sales Engineer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Engineer. You will sell complex scientific and technological products or services to businesses.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to potential clients.
- Meet with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Offer sales support and confer with sales teams to understand client requirements.
- Secure and renew product orders, arrange delivery.
- Recommend equipment upgrades to customers, explain how improvements will reduce costs or increase production.
- Regularly review sales process improvements.
- Use metrics to measure the impact of new process improvements.
- Assist in researching and developing new products.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of selling complex technological products.
- Extensive knowledge of software products, parts, and the scientific processes is a must.
- Desire for continuous improvement.
- Extensive pre-sales experience with clients in the C-suite.
- Solid problem resolution skills, decision making, and independent thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in relevant fields.